Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Tool #2

I am already pretty familiar with navigating blogs and commenting on them.  I am very comfortable commenting on posts, so I decided to go ahead and get this one done.  I visited a few of the blogs listed under the Tool #2 instructions, and decided to comment on a post made at www.learningismessy.com.  The blogger of this site was talking about creating chuck wagons out of pvc pipe in his wife's 4th grade classrooms so her students could read about the Donner party underneath it at their tables.  It looked pretty cool.  I felt that not only could the kids enjoy reading under there, but they could "travel" from wagon to wagon "on the trail" and do learning centers.  Even though her kids are much younger than mine--I teach eighth grade--I felt it was pretty cool over all.

No comments:

Post a Comment