Friday, October 5, 2012

Tool #6

I have used Twitter in my classroom before.  I found it helpful to have the students follow me, and then I would tweet reminder regarding homework, tests, changes in plans, or to give them links to articles they would need to read for class discussion.

I have also used a blogspot blogger in the past as a class blog.  I used it to promote class discussion and the students would have to comment as part of their grade for the assignment.

I don't know what it means to "embed" this, but the blog I'm utilizing right now will serve as my future classroom blog.  I had to delete my old one because it kept confusing the computer with this one and it was too much trouble.  My twitter handle was mrsqpc, but I haven't used it since last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment