Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Tool #11

Tools #3, #4, and #5 were probably my favorite Tools.  I already knew how to do basic blogging, and I have used a blog in the past to get information to students.  However, learning how to embed videos, make videos, and really utilize Google Docs were interesting to me.  I could see how those items could be effectively utilized in my classroom.  As stated before, I would use Google Docs to create an interactive tandem writing exercise, possibly for NaNoWriMo.

I wouldn't say that my vision has changed.  All of this technology makes everything much more attainable, particularly the quality of projects as well as technology rich information the students can now consume. These outcomes are not necessarily surprising.  Instead, it is exciting to have so many resources available and accessible for my students to enhance their learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment